Single storey kitchen extension
With visions of having a large, modern kitchen/diner. Our clients needed to remove internal and external walls and extend their home to give them more space. After removing internal and external walls, our tradesmen installed RSJ’s to support the upper floors of their home and built a single-storey extension to give them that extra space they needed for their new modern kitchen. Fitted bi-fold doors and two large, wireless remote-control roof-lights to allow extra light in, and give the room a spacious feel.
Our tradesmen also fitted Eclisse pocket doors that could separate the living room from the kitchen/diner, or give our clients the option to completely open up the whole ground floor of their home.
Services we provided:
- Demolition and removal of existing patio, internal walls, floors and ceilings
- Build of extension – Groundworks, brickwork and new roof
- New kitchen
- Plastering and screeding
- New bi-fold doors, windows and wireless remote-control sky lights
- Installation of RSJ’s
- New upgraded consumer unit and new electrics to kitchen area
- Tiling – walls and floors
- Installation of sliding pocket doors
- New radiators and alterations to plumbing and gas
“Phil and his two sons did an outstanding job on our single storey extension. Every aspect of each stage of build was explained fully and completed to the highest standard. They were friendly but professional at all times, always approachable if we had any questions and they came up with some brilliant ideas.”