Rear orangery extension and refurbishment
Orangery extension and refurbishment
The plans for this home were to create a warm, cosy feel for our clients, aiming for more of a ‘vintage’ feel, rather than ultra-modern. We created their dream home by adding a large orangery extension with a roof lantern to the rear of their home, which provided them with the space for a stunning hand-made kitchen. Installing a log burner in the orangery, and refurbishing the entire house.
Services we provided:
- Demolition and removal of existing patio, internal/external walls, floors and ceilings.
- Build of extension – Groundworks, brickwork and new roof
- Installaion of RSJ’s
- plastering and screeding
- New bathrooms and en-suites
- Oak flooring and new carpets
- New kitchen
- New staircase
- Re-wiring electrics
- New central heating
- Painting and decorating
- New hardwood french doors, windows and a roof lantern
“Phil at Hawthorn Developments did a fantastic job refurbishing our property. He did so with complete confidence and project managed the works efficiently delivering all work to high quality to the agreed time-frame.