Single-storey kitchen extension
Needing more space for their family to enjoy a larger kitchen-diner, Our clients wanted us to make their dreams come true. So after discussing their options, together, we decided that adding a rear-extension with large bi-fold doors, remote-control roof lights and underfloor heating would give them that extra space and light that they needed.
Our team of tradesman removed internal and external walls. Installed RSJ’s to support the upper floors and open up the back of the house… and began to build their new home!
Services we provided:
- Demolition and removal of existing patio, internal walls, floors and ceilings
- Build of extension – Groundworks, brickwork and new roof
- New kitchen
- Plastering and screeding
- New bi-fold doors and remote control sky lights
- Underfloor heating and new boiler
- Installation of RSJ’s
- Building of new cloakroom
“Phil and his two sons did an outstanding job on our single storey extension. Every aspect of each stage of build was explained fully and completed to the highest standard. They were friendly but professional at all times, always approachable if we had any questions and they came up with some brilliant ideas.”